An Engagement Ring Is A Symbol Of Your Love
A proposal is a girl’s happiest day it’s the day every girl looks back and cherishes. Planning to go down on one knee and make the commitment of a lifetime? No, it is not only with the girl of your dreams but also the beautiful engagement ring you present to her. Whether it is your own wedding, or your friend’s occasion, or a small engagement party, you can always gift a golden, platinum or a pure diamond ring to the newly wedded bride, groom, or even to your own self.
What are the factors to consider when you buy a diamond engagement ring?
- Stick to your budget: This is the most important factor in choosing a ring. You shouldn’t buy an engagement ring you cannot afford rather you should buy the nicest engagement ring you can in your budget. If it is a single solitaire, it generally costs more, but if you buy small pieces of diamond studded within a single ring, it costs less.
- Ring Size: Many men make this grave mistake of choosing the wrong size for their girlfriend. Even though they have the perfect ring picked out, choosing the wrong size causes embarrassment and awkwardness when proposing. This is especially difficult when you try to present a ring to someone on any occasion.
- Incorporate her style: Every woman has her own unique style and preferences. Observe the kind of jewellery your partner wears and likes whether she is a traditionalist who might go for a classic solitaire or traditional preferring a platinum band or your partner would love vintage and romantic style maybe even antique you can also then pass on your family heirloom to them.
- Select an engagement ring band: There are a variety of metals to choose from the common ones are yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum and silver. If they wear gold more than you might want to invest in a gold engagement ring band but if they’re more into silver, then platinum is the way to go.
- Cut- The finer the cut the more your diamond sparkles. A well-cut diamond will have a gorgeous reflection of light from one facet to another and projects the light through the top of the stone. Out of all C’s this probably is the most important value.
- Color- Diamond color varies from colorless to light yellow. Colorless diamonds are more expensive as they are rare. White color diamonds are the most popular ones however, it all boils down to personal choices and preferences.
- Clarity- The clearer the diamond is the more expensive it is. The fewer imperfections or inclusions being minerals or tiny fractures the diamond has the better.
- Carat- This refers to the weight of your diamond in other words how big the diamond is. Do not worry if you can’t afford a big rock because a good jewellery can make a small carat diamond look like royalty with the proper cut and shape and with the right color.
The Shape of the Diamond
There are few shapes to choose from like round, princess, oval, pear or heart. Most popular ones are princess cut or round cut but it all boils down to personal preferences. If you are looking for something different for your fiance or partner, go for an oval or pear cut engagement ring.
An engagement ring is a symbol of your love so choose wisely as it can bring you a whole bunch of memories, love and happiness. Happy shopping! You can now customize your diamond rings by placing your order online through jewellery portals. You can choose from crystal colorless varieties to white and rose-pink ones to add more glamour to your gifting or wedding solution.