April 22, 2016
HOME OF MAGNIFICENCE
MIJ Exhibition Sdn Bhd was established since 1994 and was the first of its kind, organizing international jewellery exhibitions in Malaysia. For the past 20 years, MIJ has always been recognized as being one of the most spectacular international jewellery exhibitions ever organized. In 1997, the Malaysia Book of Records awarded MIJ Festival the title, “Biggest Jewellery Exhibition in Malaysia”.
Showcase your business in the global spotlight alongside the crème de la crème of the industry and gain premium access to high-quality trade buyers with high spending power, at the most affordable rate
Why You Should Exhibit in MIJ Fest ?
- more than 20.000 Visitor Traffic
- Asia's Jewellery Export RM7.73 in 2013
- Asia's Jewellery Market Demand USD 2500 per ounce in 2015
- Business Trading Worth USD 3 Million
- Our visitors are ; Buyers, Importers, Exporters, Retailers, Professionals, Socialites, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Jewellery Lovers, Jewellery & Accessories Designers.
Why MIJ Fest is the perfect platform for regional product premiere ?
We provide you a premium access to visitors with high spending power from different countries such as :
Cross Market with foreign organizers & Publications
Penetrating into new markets will definitely buy a lot of time and cost if we do it on our own, that is why we called upon our oversea partners to help spread the word out. We took the initiative to offer event's cross-marketing to our fellow foreign exhibition organizers and publications- so that we won the oversea's traffic of buyers & exhibitors and they won ours.
- Network with Local and International Buyers
- Get to know the key industry players
- Exchange latest information on the Jewellery Market Trends
- Compare your competitors on promotion & Selling Skills
Explore the enchanting world of luxury and magnificence as we gather over hundreds of jewellery exhibitors from over 23 different countries and regions to bring you one of the most substantial variety of jewellery manufacturers and suppliers ranging from big brands to emerging SMEs.
Discover what's in-store for this year as we bring you the latest jewellery collection, design trends, market forecasts, current market insights, and many others.